Our latest to-see-by headlight, the Flash 500 brings Flux-style beam control to a more budget-friendly pricepoint. The Flash headlight combines a clean, compact design with a simple-yet-elegant silicone strap that reminds us of a watchband design from our friends in Cupertino.
With two different-sized straps included, you can dial in just the right amount of stretch to keep the Flash secure, while ensuring super fast install and removal. Now you see it, now you don’t.
Thanks to it’s 1400mAh battery pack, the Flash 500 will deliver 500 lumens for 2 hours, all the way up to 125 lumens for 8 hours. 250 lumens of Flash mode gives you a whopping 16 hours of runtime.
- Single-LED oval beam pattern gives a perfect blend of spot and peripheral visibility.
- CREE XP-G3 LED delivers big-time lumens.
- Class-leading 1400mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery pack to back up those lumens with real-world usable runtimes. Micro USB cable included.
- Installs in seconds with a silicone strap system. Just pull the strap under the handlebar and drop it into the slot on the light body.
- Includes two different-sized straps to fit every round handlebar cockpit. (Flash headlights are not suitable for aero handlebars.)
- Extra bright side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists.
- IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain.
- Steady High mode: 500 lumens for 2:00 hours
- Steady Medium mode: 250 lumens for 4:00 hours
- Steady Low mode: 125 lumens for 8:00 hours